Saturday, August 4, 2007

Three Guys, Six Ears



What The guys in the band are listening to these long dog days:

I'm digging a band from England called the Magic Numbers. Also a comedian named Patton Oswalt has a new live CD out on Sub Pop. There are some great DC references to Minor Threat, the Bayou, and Arch Campbell. There's a new Fats Domino (best of) coming out that is absolutely great. Steve Earle's new record is really good too.
JAke


Last night I listened to Parthenon Huxley’s new CDs. He has two, but I think one is out takes. Still great! This guy is a Troubadour fan must see. Speaking of must sees, I think Prabir will be at the Galaxy Hut on Sept 21.

Noone


I'm listening to Arcade Fire's new CD "Neon Bible", Conway Twitty (best
of) and NRBQ live bootlegs from the '80's.

Jack



See the Troubadours live this Thursday- a rare public appearance for August

No comments: